Home Equity Loans Nationwide offers many fixed rate home equity loans. This type of financing is considered a 2nd mortgages because the liens are held in 2nd position on title, behind your current 1st mortgage. Home equity loans are installment loans (like your car loans) that have fixed interest rates and fixed terms. They are closed end loans and are considered the opposite of revolving lines of credit that are considered open-end loans.
Home Equity Nationwide can help you get approved for a low rate loan. Remodel and finance home improvements while consolidating your bills into a tax-reducing second mortgage.
- Refinance with Fixed Rate Equity Loans
- Home Equity Installment Loans
- Fixed Term 2nd Mortgages
- No Equity Needed!
Our home equity loans can save you money by reducing your interest rates, and changing them into a simple interest amortization.
- 1st Time Home-Buyer Programs for Prime and Sub-Prime Credit
- Stated Income Equity Loan Programs for Self-Employed Borrowers
- Get Cash for Debt Consolidation Home Improvements
- Fixed Rate Loans up to 125% of the property value
- Variable Rate Credit to 100% of the property value.
Get Approved for a Fixed Home Equity Loan that gets you lump-sum of cash. With low interest rates, you better get locked into a fixed rate now!